I. Job Highlights
1. Civil Services & Indian Forest Service Examination 2013 (Important Announcement )
Civil Services and Indian Forest Service Examinations-2013 notifications have been issued by UPSC. There are major changes in the pattern of examination approved by Government. Apply only through online. For details of syllabus etc. kindly visit www.employmentnews.gov.in
2. SSC, Delhi
Name of Post- Sub-Inspectors & Assistant Sub-Inspector.
No. of vacancies-2240.
3. Indian Oil, Bihar
Name Of Post- Junior Engineering Assistant (Production)/Trainee/ (Instrumentation)/ Trainee
No. of vacancies-61
4. Cabinet Secretariat, Delhi
Name Of Post- Research Officer (Economics), Deputy Field Officer (Tele).
No. of vacancies-279
5. National Backward Classes Finance & Development Corporation, New Delhi.
Name of Post-General Manager (P&A), Deputy General Manager (Finance).
No. of vacancies-7.
Last Date-Within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
6. Department of Atomic Energy, Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research, Kolkata
Name of Post-Assistant Security Officer-A (Male)
No. of vacancies-14
7. National Housing Bank, New Delhi.
Name of Post-Officers.
No. of vacancies-12
8. Engineering Projects (India) LTD).
Name of Post-Senior Manager (Architect)
No. of vacancies-7
Last Date-Two (2) weeks from the date of publication of advertisement.
9. Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries, Andhra Pradesh
Name of Post-Joint Commissioner (animal husbandry), Deputy Commissioner
(Fisheries), Deputy Director (Aquatic Qyarabtube)
No. of Vacancies- 11
Last Date- Within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
10. Directorate of Groundnut Research (Indian council of Agricultural Research), Gujarat
Name of Post- Senior Technical Assistant (T-4), Senior Assistant (T-3)
No. of Vacancies- 4
Last Date- 26.04.2013
11. National Scheduled Caste Finance & Development Corporation (NSFDC),
Name of Post- Assistant Manager, Personal Assistant
No. of Vacancies- 12
Last Date- within 30 days from date of publication of this advertisement.
II Editorial Highlights
1) The Employment News issue dated 16th March 2013 carried an article on strategies for defence procurement for Indian military. The article written by well known expert Mr. Bharat Verma who is the Editor, Indian Defence Review recommends to link defence acquisition process with national security goals. It further recommends, among others, to bring transparency, increase in FDI limit to a minimum of 49% and implementation of projects in a time bound manner.
2) In the newly launched feature “Ability Brings Employment” on providing information on employment opportunities for disabled to bring them to the main stream of society and economy, the focus was on to provide finance for creating self employment. It covered the activities of National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC), a public sector undertaking under Department of Disability of Affairs, Govt. of India.
III Details of Job Vacancies & Editorial content can be seen in Employment News Issue dated 16-22 March 2013 to visit www.employmentnews.gov.in (English) and www.rozgarsamachar.gov.in (Hindi).